Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
Firefox changed a default browser behavior/setting in recent versions which broke clicking behavior in some products: If you have a touch enabled laptop or PC monitor and when you use a mouse, your clicks are not received by the controls displayed in Firefox. The problem does not happen if you do not use a touch-enabled device.
- Example Explorer (Live Demo UI) which is used for all products, however the demonstrated products themselves (except above ones) are not effected.
- Type about:config in Firefox address bar.
- Search dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled setting (default value is 2 when you have touch-enabled device)
- Change value of this setting to 0
- Restart Firefox and now your clicks would start working.
This will be fixed in future versions but you can use the temporary workaround in the meantime.