Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
It appears as though when a user has been granted (either directly or through group membership) to a sub-folder, but not to the root folder that sub-folder belongs to, FileVista displays error message “Path cannot be discovered” when building tree view of root folders.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a sub-folder off of a root folder
2. Create a new group
3. Create a new user account
4. Place user account created in step #3 in group created in step #2 (i.e. that does not otherwise have access to the root folder containing the sub-folder created in step #1)
5. Break inheritance on sub-folder created in step #1
6. Add group created in step #2 to sub-folder created in step #1
7. Login as user created in step #3
8. You should see “Path cannot be discovered” error